Comment on page
WHMCS Server Provisioning for MVPS.net
Fig. 1 - MVPS Logo
Affordable VPS in 9 European locations: Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Ireland and Sweden. Get your cheap VPS now!
The name MVPS and related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Fig. 2 - Overview
Fig. 3 - Backups
Fig. 4 - VNC
- 2.Upload the
modulesfolder to your WHMCS root folder;
- 3.Create a new Server, choose the module as
Andrezzz - MVPS, put the Hostname as
mvps.net, Username as your MVPS Account E-mail and Password as your MVPS API Key (located in the Profile tab as
API KEY), test the connection and save it;
- 4.Create a new Server Group, add the Server created in the last step and save it;
- 5.Create a new Product or use a current one and go to the
Module Settingstab, in the
Module Nametab select the option
Andrezzz - MVPSand in the
Server Grouptab select the Server Group created before;
- 6.Choose the desired Package, Location and Operating System;
- 7.If you wanna to the VPS be created automatically using your credit balance, please choose the above option;
- 8.Save the Product and you're quite to go.
If you wanna your customer to choose, for example, the Location or Operating System, please check below how you can do it, using Configurable Options.
- 1.Create a new Configurable Option Group and name it, for example as MVPS and select all the products applied for this option;
- 3.Add a new Option, as the example below, if you wanna you can also setup a price monthly/one time;
- 4.Save the changes and you're quite to go. Do this for every configuration/option you need.
Below you can find all the available options for the client to choose from while buying the product.